Monday, March 2, 2009

Countdown...

Limpet shellImage via Wikipedia



We have 10 days left in South Africa and a frightening todo list. I am still finishing off the larger sized nappies (nearly done) and am itching to get started on sewing bags for the market from pieces that didn't sell on Etsy. I also need to get Helen's (AfricanCotton) shop up and running because she is going to be taking over my online fabric store. I'll let you know more as soon as I have a chance.

By the way, this morning we went to the beaches on the Bluff side (Ansteys). Not only are the beaches there mostly empty (well definitely on a Monday morning) but the rock pools are alive with fish schools, crabs, limpets and other sea creatures. I have fond memories of being there as a child.

Zemanta Pixie

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Where are you all moving? BTW, I got the fabrics and LOVE them---they are even better in person!

    ReplyDelete